(Senior) Consultant / Manager (m/w/d) – SAP Analytics
München, Stuttgart, Frankfurt, Düsseldorf
All personal text parts refer to female, male and diverse persons.
- Together with our clients, you will develop their digitization and analytics strategy and assist them during execution.
- Serve as their trusted advisor across all strategic, financial, and operational aspects of their business, focusing on tax processes.
- Implement tax analytics and reporting solutions based on modern SAP technologies and integrate legacy solutions.
- Be responsible and proactive in developing innovative solutions, and position them in the market.
- You will have successfully completed university studies in business administration, economics, (industrial) engineering, (business) informatics or comparable education.
- You can demonstrate recent experience in the successful design and management of SAP Analytics transformation projects.
- You have extensive experience in the successful design and implementation of analytics solutions based on SAP Analytics Cloud and other current SAP Analytics tools (SAP HANA, SAP BW).
- You have expertise in modeling SAP BW data warehouse architectures and their integration with cloud and big data architectures.
- You are interested in designing and implementing innovative, AI-based analytics applications based on SAP components.
- You have comprehensive knowledge of the processes in SAP.
- In addition to technical and professional experience, you bring good communication and methodological skills and already have experience with leading employees in flat hierarchies.
- You have excellent knowledge of German and English.
Download job profile