Tiberghien Lawyers is hosting Tiberghien World Tour 2021, a series of 4 immersive web events, exploring the latest, world-wide tax developments.
Rooted in Belgian soil and globally connected through our WTS Global network membership, Tiberghien supports Belgian companies venturing on the international stage. In this series of 4 free interactive web events, local experts of WTS Global will give you first-hand insights in the latest tax developments that are relevant for Belgian companies who are already active or consider starting up activities in their jurisdiction(s). Tiberghien will moderate the discussions and workshops to ensure you get answers to your questions.
Regions and Dates
- Panel discussion and Q&A with a.o. Juan Carlos Garantón-B., regional lead for LATAXNET, and David Sekula (gtm) for US
- Interactive workshops on specific topics such as taxation of intragroup services in Latin America
- Panel discussion and Q&A with Sévérine Lauquet, Africa lead at Fidal, and local experts from a.o. South Africa and UAE
- Interactive workshops on specific topics such as transfer pricing in Africa, indirect taxes in the ME
- Panel discussion and Q&A with Eugene Lim, regional lead of WTS Global ASPAC, and local experts from a.o. China and India
- Interactive workshops on specific topics such asRCEP, the world’s largest Free Trade Area
- Recent and future tax developments in selected European countries
- Interactive workshops on trending topics
- Private sessions with subject matter experts
Free of charge one-on-one meetings with experts where you can address your specific, real-life queries
Get in contact with other participants attending the event
Find more materials of interest, and prior public recordings
Click here for more information and to register