Information on cookie usage when using the web application WTS TPmanager
The WTS TPmanager (hereinafter "website") is provided by WTS Digital GmbH (hereinafter "WTS"). This provision is made on behalf of the person responsible from whom you received the access data for this website or on whose behalf you use the website (hereinafter referred to as the "person responsible"). In this respect, the purposes and means of processing are determined by the person responsible, from whom you can obtain comprehensive information about the processing of your personal data.
However, WTS would like to inform you about the cookies used on this website. Cookies are small data packets that are generated by our web server and stored in the memory of your end device when your device communicates with the web server. Only functional cookies that are required for the functionality of the website are used. These are the following:
- “TPManagerAUTH” is a so-called “authentication cookie”. This enables you to remain logged in to our website after entering your user data (email address and password) even when closing the browser you do not need to login again. All information is stored encrypted.The cookie is a persistent cookie that means it will be removed after a period of inactivity of 60 minutes(depends on server configuration) or when you log off from our website.
- “RequestVerificationToken_XXX”, is a security session cookie which, in conjunction with an anti-forgery token, serves to prevent so-called CSRF attacks. Each time the login page is accessed, this token is generated by the server with a random value. This value is known to the server and is stored within the cookie on the end device; it serves to uniquely identify the end device in relation to the server.
- “TPManagerSessionId”, this cookie is a standard session cookie or a so-called “user input cookie”, which ensures that the user inputs made, such as uploaded documents (for example XML Report and bop file) remain saved on the website during your session even if you change application pages. The stored information is located on the server, the cookie stored on the end device only contains only the session ID. If you close your browser, the session is ended on server side and the cookie is removed and all user inputs made are deleted in this case. The same applies in the case of inactivity from 60 minutes.
- “UseExternalLogin”, the cookie is storing the info if user is logged in using login/password (stored value 1) or user is logged in using domain single sign on (stored value 0).
- “LanguageCulture”,the cookie contains the selected language and culture of current user.
- “ReportingPeriodId_tpmanager”, the cookie contains the selected reporting period to show only data related to the period.