Florian Oehl started his professional career as self-employed publisher and software consultant in Munich. Seven years later, he joined the taxation division of an international untilities company, where he was responsible for tax accounting, tax reporting, income tax compliance, VAT compliance and tax systems and processes for many years. From 2013 he was part of tax top management team.
Mr. Oehl is a partner at WTS since 2016.
He is key account partner for multinational clients in the energy sector and leads the service line Digital Tax. In particular, he focuses on IT-based process consulting and the definition and implementation of digitization strategies for the tax function. One focus area are projects in the area of integrated IT-based income tax processes, including world-wide tax accounting and reporting for multinational corporations.
His consulting focuses include:
- Establishment and management of tax organizations and processes for multinational corporations (income taxes, VAT, tax accounting & reporting, shared service centers)
- Operational safeguarding of international tax accounting and compliance processes for large multinational corporations
- Comprehensive support in the digitization of the tax function, as well as advice on tax requirements for finance and IT projects (e.g. SAP projects, M&A projects)
- Tax accounting, in particular optimal use and integration of tax accounting tools, support and assumption of closing activities, overseas support, quality control, basic IFRS issues and internal control systems
- Tax-tool consulting, especially tool recommendations, beauty contest, support / training, implementation and optimal integration of tax IT solutions, operation and provision of tax tools as "Software as a Service"
use change as an opportunity